Bishop Matano announces pastoral appointments
Bishop Salvatore R. Matano has announced the following pastoral appointments, which become effective June 26, unless otherwise noted:
• Father Victor W. Bartolotta to senior-priest status, effective June 30.
• Father Roman P. Caly, reappointed pastor, St. Stanislaus Kostka, Rochester.
• Father Jeffrey S. Chichester to parochial vicar, St. Joseph, Penfield, & Church of the Holy Spirit, Penfield.
• Father Paul F. English, CSB, reappointed pastor, St. Kateri Tekakwitha, Irondequoit.
• Father Peter Enyan-Boadu reappointed pastor, St. John the Evangelist, Greece.
• Father Raymond H. Fleming to pastor, Immaculate Conception/St. Bridget, Rochester, while continuing as pastor, St. Monica and Emmanuel Church of the Deaf.
• Father John V. Forni to senior-priest status.
• Father Lance W. Gonyo, reappointed pastor, St. Rita, Webster.
• Father George P. Heyman to pastor, Church of the Assumption & Church of the Resurrection, Fairport.
• Father Matthew F. Jones to parochial administrator, All Saints, Corning.
• Father Michael A. Mayer to parochial vicar, St. Rita, Webster.
• Father William F. McGrath Jr., reappointed co-pastor, St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, Rochester.
• Father Justin D. Miller to parochial vicar, St. Mary and Ss. Mary & Martha, Auburn.
• Father Edward L. Palumbos to senior-priest status.
• Father Jorge I. Ramirez to parochial vicar, Our Lady of the Lakes, Penn Yan.
• Father Felicjan Sierotowicz to parochial vicar, Blessed Sacrament, St. Boniface & St. Mary, Rochester.
• Father Gary L. Tyman reappointed pastor, Our Lady of Lourdes, Brighton, and St. Anne, Rochester; administrator, St. George Lithuanian Church, Brighton.
• Father Erick Viloria to parochial vicar, Our Lady of Peace, Geneva.