The Official Diocese of Rochester Directory
Offered in a tabbed, spiral format, the 2017 Diocese of Rochester Directory now includes a 32-page photographic directory of priests serving in the diocese!
Among other indispensable features you'll find inside are:
- guides and indices for finding information about clustered, merged and reconfigured parishes.
- a telephone listing of every parish, priest and pastoral-staff member -- including numerous changes and new hires.
- a guide to all diocesan offices and personnel.
- newly updated Mass schedules for every parish, plus times for the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- a guide to the current location of sacramental records from churches that have been closed, merged or clustered.
- a listing of religious communities and spirituality centers.
- a directory of Catholic organizations operating in the Diocese of Rochester.
- And now, it's all available online, including hotlinks to every e-mail and web address! (See pricing information below.)
- 1-3 copies -- $25.00 each
- 4-6 copies -- $21.00 each
- 7 or more copies -- $18.00 each
- 1-3 copies-- $19.00 each
- 4-6 copies -- $16.00 each
- 7 or more copies -- $14.00 each
The online edition of the 2017 Diocesan Directory will be updated quarterly. An unlimited 12-month subscription to the online Diocesan Directory is $13.00 or $11.00 with proof of tax-exempt status. Purchasers of hard-copy Diocesan Directories may add online access to the 2017 book for only $2.00 more!
If you wish to place an order on behalf of a tax-exempt organization you must order by mail or New York sales tax will be assessed. Tax-exempt purchasers also must include a copy of form ST-119-1, Exempt Organization Certificate, with their orders.