Kids, fill out the form below
to enter our essay contest for a chance to win a Target gift card!
The essay question for January 2016 is: How has God answered your prayers?
All entries of 100 words or less must be received by the Catholic Courier no later than 4:30 p.m. on Jan. 20, 2016, to be considered for this contest. The winner, whose essay will be published in an upcoming print and online edition of Kids’ Chronicle, will be notified by phone.
- Essay content must be original and written by the entrant.
- Essays cannot exceed 100 words in length.
- Entrants must be no more than 14 years of age as of the last day of this contest.
- Only one essay per entrant will be accepted during any given contest period.
- Winners will be selected at the sole discretion of the Catholic Courier, and all decisions are final.
- By submitting an essay, the entrant agrees to allow his or her name, grade level, school name and essay submission to be published online and/or in print at the discretion of the Catholic Courier.
- Submitted essays that do not adhere to these rules, entries that do not include all required information or entries that are deemed inappropriate by the Catholic Courier will be disqualified.
- At the discretion of the Catholic Courier, this contest may be modified or cancelled without notice at any time.
- All entries become the property of the Catholic Courier.