2019 Lenten fish dinners
EDITOR’S NOTE: The Catholic Courier will add to this list of Lenten fish dinners as information becomes available. To be included in the list, send information to calendar@CatholicCourier.com.
• Ladies Ancient Order of Hibernians, 701 Kinyon Street, Elmira: 5-7:30 p.m. on Lenten Fridays and also Good Friday, April 19. Dine in or take out available.
• St. John of Rochester, 8 Wickford Way: 4:30-7:30 p.m. in the parish center on Lenten Fridays and also Good Friday, April 19. Sponsored by the Rev. Michael C. Hogan Knights of Columbus Council No. 15917.
• Knights of Columbus #272, 39 Milton Street: 5 - 7:30 p.m. on Lenten Fridays and also Good Friday, April 19.
• St. John the Evangelist Church, 2400 W. Ridge Road: 4-7 p.m. on Lenten Fridays. Sponsored by the parish and Knights of Columbus Council No. 3892.
• St. Mark Church, 54 Kuhn Road: 5-7 p.m. in the church hall on Lenten Fridays and also Good Friday, April 19. Sponsored by St. Mark’s Knights of Columbus.
• St. Marianne Cope Parish at Guardian Angels Church, 2061 E. Henrietta Road: 5-7:30 p.m. on March 15, 29 and April 12. Sponsored by the Knights of Columbus.
• St. Kateri Tekakwitha Parish at Christ the King Church, 445 Kings Highway South: 5-7 p.m. in Christ the King’s parish center on Lenten Fridays, March 8, 15 and 22. Sponsored by Boy Scout Troop 233.
• St. John the Evangelist Church, 28 Rock Street: 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. on Friday, March 29 at St. John the Evangelist Church's hall. Tickets on sale after Sunday Mass and the church office.
• St. Maximilian Kolbe Parish at St. Mary of the Lake, 5823 Walworth Road: 4:30-6:30 p.m. at St. Mary of the Lake’s parish center on Lenten Fridays through April 12.
• St. Patrick Church, 309 Front Street, Owego: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. on Thursday March 14 at the St. Patrick Parish's office parking lot. Pick-up only. Proceeds benefit Blessed Trinity and St. Patrick Parish youth.
• Church of the Transfiguration, 50 W. Bloomfield Road: Irish Fish Fry Fest, 5:30 p.m. March 15 in the parish life center gym. Tickets are required; call the parish office at 585-248-2427 for details.
•Sacred Heart Cathedral, 296 Flower City Park: Bishop John E. McCafferty Knights of Columbus Council 15118's Lenten Fish Fry Dinner, 5-7 p.m. April 12. Advanced ticket sales in narthex after weekend through April 6-7 and in the Cathedral Community Office until April 5.
• St. Rita Church, 1008 Maple Drive: 5-7 p.m. in the parish center on Lenten Fridays through April 12.