Bishop Matthew H. Clark has announced the following pastoral appointments, which are effective June 30.
* Father Felix Dalimpuo to pastor, St. Michael, Newark, from temporary parochial administrator of the parish.
* Father John DeSocio to pastor, St. Mary Southside, Elmira, from parochial vicar, Blessed Trinity/St. Patrick, Tioga County.
* Deacon Gary DiLallo to pastoral administrator, St. Francis of Assisi and St. Hyacinth, Auburn, from faith-formation coordinator, Blessed Trinity/St. Patrick, Tioga County. He replaces Father Eugene Dobosz, pastor, who returned to his native Poland.
* Father Richard Farrell to pastor, Blessed Sacrament, Elmira, from pastor, St. Mary Southside, Elmira.
* Deacon David LaFortune to pastoral administrator, St. Mary, Bath, from parish deacon, St. Mary of the Lake, Watkins Glen, and St. Benedict, Odessa. He replaces Deacon Raymond Defendorf, who is retiring.
* William Rabjohn to pastoral administrator, St. Pius Tenth, Chili, from pastoral associate at the parish. He replaces Father Daniel Holland, who is retiring.
* Michael Sauter to pastoral administrator, St. Luke the Evangelist, Livingston County, with concurrent duties at SUNY Geneseo, from temporary pastoral administrator of the parish. He replaces Father William Kamau, pastor, who has moved back to the Diocese of Murang’a, Kenya.