The parishes of the Cayuga Catholic Community will host a Eucharistic Revival Pilgrimage Retreat Oct. 23-25.
Over the course of those three days, Dominican Father Stephen Dominic Hayes will offer six meditations on the Eucharist. Father Hayes is one of more than 50 priests commissioned by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops to travel and preach throughout the United States during the National Eucharistic Revival.
Father Hayes will speak at the following locations:
• Oct. 23 during vespers and Benediction at 4 p.m. at St. Mary Church, 15 Clark St., Auburn. The topic will be “The Holy Eucharist: Accepting the Hospitality of God.”
• Oct. 23 during a 7 p.m. holy hour at St. Patrick Church, 299 Main St., Aurora. The topic will be “The New Passover: The Four Cups.”
• Oct. 24 during 9 a.m. Mass at St. Hyacinth Church, 63 Pulaski St., Auburn. The topic will be “The Wedding Feast: The Groom and Bride Are One.”
• Oct. 24 during 12:15 p.m. Mass at Holy Family Church, 85 North St., Auburn. The topic will be “The Mass: Worship and Sacrifice.”
• Oct. 24 during a 6:30 p.m. holy hour at Sacred Heart Church, 90 Melrose Road, Auburn. The theme will be “Christ in the Monstrance: See How Much God Loves You.”
• Oct. 25 at 9 a.m. Mass at St. Francis of Assisi Church, 303 Clark St., Auburn. The theme will be “The Spirit and the Bride: Eucharist and the Call to Mission.”Tags: Cayuga County News, Eucharistic Revival, USCCB