The Diocese of Rochester will hold several regional liturgies for reconciliation and hope as part of its three-year Spirit Alive! spiritual renewal.
These services will provide opportunities for prayer and Scripture reflection, as well as optional opportunities for individual confession and absolution, and are intended to help parishioners as they journey toward renewing their relationships with Jesus. The liturgies will take place:
- Feb. 17 at 2 p.m. at St. Michael Church, 312 Liberty St., Penn Yan
- Feb. 17 at 4 p.m. at St. Michael Church, 401 S. Main St., Newark
- Feb. 20 at 7 p.m. at St. Mary Church, 15 Clark St., Auburn
- Feb. 23 at 11 a.m. at Church of the Annunciation, 1754 Norton St., Rochester
- Feb. 24 at 3 p.m. at St. Mary Church, 95 N. Main St., Canandaigua
- Feb. 26 at 1:30 p.m. and again at 7 p.m. at St. Pius Tenth Church, 3010 Chili Ave., Chili
- Feb. 27 at 7 p.m. at Immaculate Conception Church, 113 N. Geneva St., Ithaca
- March 1 at 10 a.m. at Church of the Transfiguration, 50 W. Bloomfield Road, Pittsford
- March 9 at 2 p.m. at Our Mother of Sorrows Church, 5000 Mount Read Blvd., Greece
- March 9 at 2 p.m. at St. Mary Our Mother Church, 816 W. Broad St., Horseheads
- March 12 at 7 p.m. at St. Joseph Church, 43 Gebhardt Road, Penfield
- April 6 at 3 p.m. at St. Matthew Church, 6591 Richmond Mills Road (Route 20A), Livonia
A liturgy will be celebrated in Spanish Feb. 27 at 7 p.m. at St. Michael Church, 869 N. Clinton Ave., Rochester.