Here are the directions to create God’s Forgiveness Strip:
1. Cut 2″ x 11″ strip of paper. Cut one or two strips per child/adult
2. Give each child/adult a strip of paper and a pencil. Have them write “God’s Forgiveness Strip” on one side of the paper.
3. Bring the ends of the strip of paper together (like you are making a paper circle), but before you do, give one end a half twist.
4. Tape the ends of the circle and use tape on both sides where the paper ends join.
5. Cut a hole in the center of the strip and cut it in half lengthwise
6. The end result was a still-connected loop of paper twice the size of the original. The loop is a great visual to help kids undersand that God’s forgiveness is never-ending, just like the look of paper has no end.