Nutter Butter St. Nicholas Cookies
This is the recipe for Nutter Butter St. Nicholas Cookies:
(Inspired by a recipe seen on Catholic Cuisine)
12 Nutter Butter cookies
White chocolate melts or chips, melted
Red sugar sprinkles
Mini chocolate chips
A tube of white icing
1. Melt white chocolate and place in a heat-proof bowl.
2. Dip each end of the cookie into the melted chocolate.
3. On one end of the cookie, sprinkle red decorating sugar for the mitre.
4. Under the mitre, put two dots of white icing for eyes and one for a nose. Place a mini M&M in the icing for the nose, and place a mini chocolate chip in each dot of icing for the eyes.
5. Using white icing, pipe a cross onto the mitre.
6. Optional: Add some coconut to the beard.