Here are the instructions on how to make a cross using palm branches blessed at Mass on Palm Sunday. Since this is before Palm Sunday, we are using a piece of paper to demonstrate the steps.
1. With the palm branch horizontal, bend the right end straight up from the center to form a right angle.
2. Using the vertical strip, bend it down(going underneath the horizontal strip). You should have made a triangle shape at the top.
3. With the same strip, bend it up again, returning to a right angle.
4. With the horizontal strip, bend it across the vertical strip to make a left angle.
5. Flip over your palm so it looks like the first image above. Take the horizontal strip and bring it through the square in the middle, pulling it all the way through so it looks the the third image above.
6. Then with the horizontal strip, bring it through the square in the middle again, but stopping halfway. Fold/bend in place.
7. Then with the right horizontal strip, bring it behind the strip that you previously brought through the middle, stopping again so that you have two horizontal strips equal in length. Fold/bend in place.
8. Then with the bottom vertical strip, bring it through the square, going behind the vertical strips, stopping again so that you have two vertical strips equal in length. Fold/bend the bottom vertical strip in place.