- Sacramental records for the Our Lady of Mercy Parish will be housed at Our Mother of Sorrows Parish.
- Our Lady of Mercy’s holy water vessel will be going to Peace of Christ Parish at St. James in Irondequoit.
- The parish’s tabernacle will be given to the chapel at Unity Hospital in Greece.
- The parish’s remaining Mass intentions were distributed among priests at Holy Cross, Holy Name of Jesus, Our Mother of Sorrows and St. Charles Borromeo parishes.
- A New Mass schedule for Holy Name of Jesus will begin July 3. Masses will be at 4 p.m. Saturday and at 8:30 and 11 a.m. Sunday. Weekday Masses will be 9 a.m. Monday to Thursday and 6:30 p.m. Friday. Next Sunday, on the Fourth of July, there will be a breakfast after the 8:30 a.m. Mass. All are invited. Replicas of the Declaration of Independence will be on display.
- Information on faith-formation classes for all youths in the Eastern Greece/Charlotte area is available at www.eastgreececharlottecatholics.org.
- Memory books of the parish and school will be available in late August for about $15 by calling Kathy Muller at 585-227-2496 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Pictures and information about the other sacred objects at the parish and their new homes will be included in the books.
- CDs of the final Mass may be ordered for $15 each from Party Connections by calling 585-865-1420.
Copyright © 2022 Catholic Courier, Inc. All rights reserved. Linking is encouraged, but republishing or redistributing, including by framing or similar means, without the publisher's prior written permission is prohibited.