Diocese of Rochester Directory
The 2019-2020 Diocesan Directories are on their way! Offered in a tabbed, spiral format, they offer:
- Phone and email contacts for every parish, priest and pastoral-staff member.
- A photographic directory of priests serving in the diocese.
- Cross-referencing to the current locations of sacramental records from reconfigured churches.
- A guide to diocesan offices and personnel.
- Updated parish Mass and Reconciliation schedules.
- Listings of religious communities, spirituality centers and lay organizations.
Plus, the digital version includes hotlinks to every e-mail and web address!
Free Catholic Courier e-newsletters
Every Monday afternoon, the Catholic Courier eNews summarizes the latest news at CatholicCourier.com.
Thursday's Courier Weekend helps plan your leisure activities, offering movie, TV, book and other arts reviews, along with suggestions about parish and community events.
Then, on Saturday, Courier Reflections provides Scripture readings and reflections to help you prepare for weekend Masses.
“The Diocese of Rochester in America: 1868-1993”
Originally published in 1968 and long out of print, this updated diocesan history by longtime diocesan archivist, the late-Father Robert McNamara, extends the story of the Rochester Diocese through its 125th anniversary in 1993 and includes a rich collection of historical photographs. The 600-page hardcover volume (plus extensive footnotes) is available for sale online or by mail for $28 plus tax, as applicable.
Catholic Courier Subscriptions
Monthly from February to June and August to December, Catholic Courier print editions enter the homes of 100,000 satisfied subscriber households in the Diocese of Rochester. We hope your home is among them!
Diocesan parishes provide Catholic Courier subscriptions to their registered members at no cost; residents of other areas and those who do not belong to diocesan parishes can purchase one-, two- or three- year direct-pay subscriptions.