Already An Online Subscriber?
Offered in a tabbed, spiral format, the 2020-21 Diocese of Rochester Directory includes a photographic directory of priests serving in the diocese. Among other indispensable features you'll find inside are:
- Information about clustered, consolidated and reconfigured parishes — including a guide to the current locations of sacramental records from churches that have been closed, merged or clustered.
- Phone and email contacts for every parish, priest and pastoral-staff member -- including numerous changes and new hires.
- Diocesan offices and personnel
- Newly updated Mass schedules for every parish, plus times for the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- Religious communities, spirituality centers and Catholic organizations operating in the diocese.
- And it's all available online, including hotlinks on every e-mail and web address!
Get yours today!
|Product||Quantity||Standard Pricing *||Tax-Exempt Pricing|
|Printed Diocesan Directory ONLY
(no online access)
7 or more
|Printed Directory PLUS
7 or more
|Online ONLY Subscription
(no printed copy)
How to OrderDiocesan Directories may be purchased online or by mail.
Please note: If you wish to place an order on behalf of a tax-exempt organization, you must order by mail or New York state and Monroe County sales tax will be assessed. Tax-exempt purchasers also must include a copy of their Exempt Organization Certificates (in New York, this is form ST-119-1) with their order forms.
Order by U.S. Mail
To order by mail, please complete this order form and mail it – with payment -- to the address shown at the bottom of the form. If claiming tax exemption, make sure to enclose your state’s Exempt Organization Certificate (form ST-119-1 in New York) with your order form and payment.
Order by Credit Card or PayPal
To order online, complete the form below and press "Continue to Pay" when ready. You will be taken to a secure checkout form on the PayPal platform, but you are not required to use PayPal. We also accept Visa and MasterCard payments.